Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fitzroy Adventures



I had lunch with a close friend on Sunday and had some time to kill so I thought it would be fun to explore Fitzroy. Fitzroy is only 2km away from central Melbourne. This place can be very odd but fun at the same time. It's a great place to check out art galleries, cafes, restaurants, shops and vintage stores.




One of my favourite place is the Clear It outlet store http://www.clearitonline.com.au/
 This place is HUGE!!! 
They have top brands available there Alannah HIll, Dangerfield, Princess Highway and much more


One of the great things about this store is that you can buy fabric from the designers and it's a really good price.
When I was studying at fashion school most of my fabrics came from there


This is a great place to update your wardrobe 

Happy shopping everyone!