Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Paper Flowers



I had so much fun making this! I'm using this flower for a birthday present
This is great and creative way to use for gift wrapping and also card making
This is very easy to make it only takes 5 minutes of your time =)

Things you will need:
- Paper
- Scissors
- Ruler
- Pen/pencil
- Sticky tape or sticky dots










Step 1
Get some paper (I have been using some scrapbook paper)

Step 2
Use your ruler and and make 3 squares
One big, medium and small
After you have done this cut your squares out    

Step 3
Fold each of your squares into a triangle

Step 4 
Draw a petal on your paper then cut it
Unfold your paper and you should have 3 pieces of paper in a shape of a flower

Step 5
Get a pencil and curl your petals 

Step 6
When you finish this get your sticky dots and start sticking them together
Start with the biggest flower then put the medium flower on top and so on

Step 7
You have finished your flower if you like you can stick a button in the middle of it (I used a giant sequin) 

There you have it! I have made a few of these and have put them with my wrapping paper and gift ribbons