Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Growing up in the 90's


I was cleaning out my room and I found all of my CD's when I was kid I started to listen to them again and remembered every dance move from the Spice Girls song "Stop"
Did anyone else have the dolls or giant shoes?
I must admit I am excited for the Spice Girl's musical I'm hoping that it will come here in Australia

Another thing I remembered that I loved was Daria! My friend recently got me the box set for me and I loved every minute of it



What about the Backstreet boys? LOVED them! I had a huge crush on Nick Carter lol



Did anyone else play Crash bandicoot religiously?



It was a great trip down memory lane!
What are some of your favourite things you remembered growing up?
Did you have a stamp collection?
Let us know we would love to walk down memory lane again =)

(images are from google images)